Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Tribute to a Duck!

I have been doing some cleaning and organizing in our basement. Yes, I know we just moved and you would have thought that we would have cleaned all our junk out before we moved. I have spent the last few weeks putting stuff on shelves and labeling boxes. There is something very satisfying about doing all that. This is how I have spent naptime.

While I was cleaning, I came across a childhood treasure. This picture was made for me by my wonderful Godmother when I was little. I really don't know how she did it or what it was made for but this little piece of history is now in the kids' bathroom.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love that you've been organizing, cleaning out, and finding treaures. (all at the same time) Sometimes, I think with all of the plastic toys that are ALWAYS littered around our house, I find great pleasure in purging! It's just never enough, though! xoxox