Monday, March 23, 2009

Just some fun pictures

I decided to post some random pictures that I thought were fun. Sorry for so many at once but I thought I would post these while I could.

This one below is Logan walking hand in hand with his friend Cassidy. Cuties! We spent a few fun sun filled hours with our friends Amy, Braden, and Cassidy.



Lauren decided to help Daddy put in the new faucet.



I signed the kids up for a tumbling class through our local rec centers. It is fun since there are only 9 kids and 6 of them are twins. Fearless Lauren loves the bar and rings. Logan likes the trampoline. Of course, the best part is getting stamps on their hands and stickers at the end of class.


Who doesn't love a little chocolate pudding? This is a "bath night" event. The funny part is that Lauren won't touch vanilla pudding but loves the chocolate.


The kids just got some new "gwasses" and are showing off their new looks.


So, I bought something I thought I would never buy. But the kids are not sitting as well in their strollers as they used. We have so many parks around us that I wanted to get there faster. This was our first "test ride". It will definitely be a good workout pulling 50+ pounds of baby up hill. You have to love Craigslist for awesome deals. Notice how Logan is looking out the window.

1 comment:

T. Meyer said...

There is no such thing as too many pictures. Please take it from me. All of them are soo cute! I wish my Burley trailer sat two, I would have just given it to you. Thank you for posting so often . I really do look everyday! Love and miss you all!